bpf work discussion group
These seminars provide the opportunity to discuss, in detail, interactions with professional colleagues, or clients/patients. Psychoanalytic and Jungian concepts are introduced and used to explore the unconscious communications and dynamics that develop in human interactions.
who is it for
- People wanting to learn about and explore psychoanalytic concepts in understanding their professional relationships or clinical work, for example those in carying professions (but not only!);
- People who want to join a regular, small group to deepen and develop their understanding of psychoanalytic and Jungian ideas by applying them to ongoing work interactions;
- People who are interested in preparing to apply for a clinical training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy or Jungian analysis with adults.
These seminars provide the opportunity to discuss, in detail, interactions with professional colleagues, or clients/patients. Psychoanalytic and Jungian concepts are introduced and used to explore the unconscious communications and dynamics that develop in human interactions. It is expected that participants bring detailed description of their work.
From time to time papers may be introduced to facilitate learning.
Group participants will be helped to establish an atmosphere of confidentiality, trust and reflection to facilitate open exploration of their thinking and their work.
Three terms of 8 week seminars will be offered. It is possible to join for one, two or three terms. The group will meet on Monday evenings at 7.00pm – 8.30pm.
The group will be led by an experienced clinician.
dates for term one
24th September; 1st, 8th, 15th & 29th October; 5th, 12th & 19th November 2018
Half Term: Monday 22 October 2018 (no seminar)
- An interest in applying Psychoanalytic concepts to understand relationships at work;
- A readiness to present detailed interactions between yourself and a colleague, client or patient for the group to discuss.
The series of three terms is offered at a discounted cost of £675. Individual terms may be booked at £250 per term.
how to apply
To apply for this course, please download and complete the application form supplied and email it to Sandra Pereira at SandraP@bpf-psychotherapy.org.
Alternatively, please print it and return it to Sandra Pereira at 37 Mapesbury Road | London | NW2 4HJ
Currently there are no resources available for this course.
The building has limited access - please call us on 020 8452 9823 to discuss your needs.
If you have any questions or you would like to discuss your interest please email Akin Ojumu on firstname.lastname@example.org
The bpf welcomes applications from all sections of society. The bpf values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.