37 Mapesbury Road
London, NW2 4HJ
bpf open day 2019
Our aim at the bpf is not only to train therapists through high-quality, intensive clinical training programmes but also to introduce the theory and practice of psychotherapy to potential trainees, other professionals (counsellors and those who work in private practice, the NHS and voluntary sector, etc.) and members of the public through a stimulating programme of introductory courses, professional development short courses, seminars, lectures and discussions for our members as well as for the public.
The open day will provide an opportunity for anyone interested in psychoanalytic ideas to explore training and other educational opportunities as well as discuss them with practicing psychotherapies and current bpf trainees. The day will include:
- Q&A sessions
- opportunities for individual discussions with course tutors, heads of trainings, trainees and practicing psychotherapists
Please let us know if you are coming.
on the day:
- Learn about psychotherapy as a career, what training as a psychotherapist involves, and how knowledge of psychotherapy may help in other careers;
- Find out more about the bpf, one of the largest independent providers of training and treatment;
- There will be people on hand to answer all your queries on the range of courses, trainings and events the bpf offers, including professional trainings: Jungian Analysis, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Modified Entry to Adult Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy and Doctorate in Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy with Anna Freud Centre/University College London, National Training in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy with Exeter University and MSc Psychodynamics of Human Development, a pre-clinical course run jointly with Birkbeck College, University of London;
- Find out more about a wide range of Introductory & Pre-Training Courses and CPD Courses for Counsellors & Psychotherapists.
disclaimer: The bpf will not be held responsible for travel/hotel expenses made or incurred in the unlikely event of this course either being cancelled or postponed.
access information: The bpf building has limited access. Please contact us to find out more on 0208 452 9823 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.