This handbook has been designed to provide guidance and information to anyone wishing to become a bpf Trustee.
It is divided into three sections:
section 1: information relating to bpf:
- bpf Trustee Role Description
- bpf Trustee Code of Conduct
- Role Description for Chair of bpf Board of Trustees
- Summary terms of reference: bpf Board Membership & Professional Activities Committee
- Summary terms of reference: bpf Board Training & Education Committee
- bpf Articles of Association
section 2: information from outside sources:
As background information to guide Trustees in their role in governance of a charity.