There are currently no vacancies at the bpf.
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary
- Substantial annual leave entitlement, plus bank holiday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to travel loan facility
- Friendly colleagues and pleasant office environment, close to the Tube
How to apply
In order to apply please complete an application form, Equal opportunities form, together with a short covering letter explaining why the role is of interest to you and why you are the perfect candidate and send them to [email protected].
Our recruitment process
Our recruitment process is based on fair and open competition and is committed to:
- ensuring equality of opportunity for all applicants, with selection decisions made solely on the basis of merit.
- ensuring all applications are dealt with professionally and in confidence.
- ensuring applicants are treated with respect and courtesy at all times.
- candidates invited for interview will be asked if they require any adjustments, we will make every effort to provide reasonable support.
The bpf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
The bpf is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding immigration status.