There are three ways to find a therapist at the bpf
- Online Directory
- Clinical Services Application Process - Adult, Child and Adolescent
- Intensive Psychotherapy Low Fee Service
- To contact a therapist directly, please search our online directory. This includes therapists working within Greater London and nationally.
- Therapists listed are members of the bpf who are registered with and bound by the Codes of Practice set out by the British Psychoanalytic Council.
- Our therapists include Psychoanalytic Psychotherapists, Jungian Analyst and Psychoanalists.
CLINICAL SERVICES APPLICATION PROCESS
- Please contact the Clinical Services Administrator Elisa Capponi on 0208 4382415 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Following the initila contact with the Clinical Services Administror you will be sent a questionnaire.
- Once you have returned your questionnaire you will be offered a consultation with a Senior Therapist if appropriate.
- This consultation will offer you the opportunity to find out more about your psychotherapeutic needs and whether psychotherapy is a suitable treatment for you.
- There is a charge of £75 for this one off consultation. If two meetings are required the total will be £100.
- Once you have had a consultation, you will be referred to a bpf therapist as soon as possible. We do our best to accommodate individual needs with regard to location and times available for therapy.
- Our therapists work in private practice and fees will be discussed at the initial appointment with the therapist you are referred to.
- If you are seeking a referral for a child or adolescent under the age of 21 please contact our Clinical Services Coordinator at email@example.com for further information.
INTENSIVE THERAPEUTIC LOW FEE SERVICE
- The bpf offers Intensive Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis or Jungian Analysis at a low fee.
- Intensive treatment involves two, three or four sessions per week.
- You are asked to make a two year minimum commitment.
- The therapy is offered by experienced trainees at an advanced stage of their training.
- This is a service that takes into account your particular financial circumstances: the maximum fee is capped at £25 per session, and frequently it is much less.
- Please note that the Low Fee Service is subject to availability.
- The location of current vacancies and contact details can be found below.
Please contact one of our Low Fee Service Organisers if you would like to explore whether intensive treatment is appropriate for you:
Hannah Ward - 0118 9799705
- male and female vacancies in Oxford and Marlow
Gillian Baker – 07464704983
Christina McNicol - 07746 934518
No current vacancies
Sally Rose - 07512 242900*
- one female patient in Brondesbury Park
Mary Ann Reinisch – 07849 916287
- one female patient in Victoria
- one male patient in Wimbledon
- one male or female patient in Southgate
Eileen Smith – 07399 881068
- one male patient in Reading
- one male patient in Edgware
- two male patients in Central London
- one male or female patient in Gospel Oak (Camden)
- one male or female patient in Hertford, Herts
- one female patient in Herne Hill
- one male or female patient in Finchley Central
For further information about our therapy services please contact our Clinical Services Administrator Elisa Capponi on 0208 4382415 or at firstname.lastname@example.org OR COMPLETE THE ONLINE ENQUIRY BELOW