The British Psychotherapy Foundation (bpf) is an organisation of psychotherapists who are working to ensure that the benefits of psychotherapy are available to as many people who need it as possible. We train therapists and introduce potential trainees, other professionals and members of the public to the theory and practice of psychotherapy through introductory courses and event.
Membership & Communications Officer
Hours of work: 35 hours a week, including some evenings and weekends (time off in lieu given)
Location: bpf’s offices at 37 Mapesbury Road, Kilburn, London NW2. After a short induction which will take place in our offices, you will then be able to work from home for 3 days a week and in the office for two days of the week. Or you can choose to work more days of the week in the office.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 according to experience
Application Deadline: Sunday 3 July 2022 (midnight)Download full job description
3 Senior Tutors - ACP registered Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapists
Hours of work: 19 hours per week (must include Tuesday – training day)
Location: Combination of bpf’s offices at 37 Mapesbury Road, Kilburn, London NW2 and working from home
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 per annum (0.5 FTE) commensurate with experience, (FTE £64,000 - £72,000)Download full job description
How to apply
In order to apply please complete an application form, Equal opportunities form, together with a short covering letter explaining why the role is of interest to you and why you are the perfect candidate and send them to [email protected].
- Competitive salary
- Substantial annual leave entitlement, plus bank holiday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to travel loan facility
- Friendly colleagues and pleasant office environment, close to Tube
Our recruitment process
Our recruitment process is based on fair and open competition and is committed to:
- ensuring equality of opportunity for all applicants, with selection decisions made solely on the basis of merit.
- ensuring all applications are dealt with professionally and in confidence.
- ensuring applicants are treated with respect and courtesy at all times.
- candidates invited for interview will be asked if they require any adjustments, we will make every effort to provide reasonable support.
The bpf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
The bpf is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding immigration status.