Our consultation service helps you find the right therapist for your needs and goals.
Why have a consultation?
A consultation will help you secure the right therapist for your needs. This confidential service will help you secure a therapist if you’re not sure what you need and would like a steer in the right direction. It’s also useful for helping discuss what the experience will be like, if you’re new to psychotherapy. Our Clinical Services Officer can also match you up according to your budget.
How does the consultation work?
- Email: [email protected] to be sent a questionnaire.
- Complete the questionnaire and return this to our Clinical Services Officer.
- The Director of Clinical Services will read and assess your questionnaire. Following this, they will select an appropriate professional psychotherapist and arrange a consultation for you.
- You will meet with your psychotherapist either online or in person (depending on your needs) for one or two confidential consultation sessions (approximately one hour each). This will be to assess your needs and what you hope to gain from psychotherapy.
- If you decide to go ahead, you will be expected to meet at least once a week with your therapist.
How much does a consultation cost?
|Consultation fee (one session):||£90*|
|Consultation fee (two sessions):||£120*|
|Therapy fee:||Varies according to therapist (fees are between £60 to £80 per session depending on therapist experience)|
To find out more and be sent a questionnaire, please email: [email protected]
*Please note: all costs are non-refundable for the consultation service.