low fee intensive therapy
Subject to availability, the bpf offers a few Intensive Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis or Jungian Analysis vacancies at a low fee. The therapy is offered by experienced trainees at an advanced stage of their training.
To be considered for a low fee vacancy, you are asked to:
- Make a two year minimum commitment for intensive treatment involving either two, three or four sessions per week;
- Meet the particular financial circumstances. The maximum fee is capped at £25 per session, and frequently it is much less.
- Complete and return a questionnaire
- If appropriate, to attend a face to face assessment consultation with one of our experienced senior psychotherapists.
The current fee for consultation is £45, if two meetings are required the total will be £60. If you are being assessed for four times weekly psychoanalysis two assessment consultations are required at a cost of £60 for the two*.
location of current vacancies
Please contact our Clinical Services Officer if you would like to explore whether intensive treatment is appropriate for you.
- If appropriate you will be offered a face to face assessment consultation with one of our experienced senior psychotherapists.
- The current fee for consultation is £45, if two meetings are required the total will be £60.