low fee intensive therapy
Subject to availability, the bpf offers a few Intensive Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis or Jungian Analysis vacancies at a low fee.
The treatment is provided by experienced trainees who are undertaking an advanced training in psychotherapy or analysis.This is a service that takes into account your particular financial circumstances and the fee ranges from £10 to £25 per session.
Where possible we do our best to accommodate individual needs with regard to location and times available for therapy. Please note that the Low Fee Service is subject to availability. The location of current vacancies can be found below.
To be considered for a low fee vacancy, you are need to make a two year minimum commitment for intensive treatment involving three sessions per week.
the appplication process
- Following the first contact with one of the low fee service organisers you will be sent a questionnaire.
- Reports may be requested, with your permission, if you have had previous contacts and consultations with similar services.
- Following your initial contact with Clinical Services and if there is a suitable vacancy we will put you in contact with one of our Low Fee Service organisers. You will be sent a questionnaire and once this returned along with your administration fee of £30 a consultation will be arranged.
- You will be offered a consultation with a senior therapist. This will provide you with an opportunity to explore your needs and readiness for intensive treatment.
- If it is decided that this is not the best form of treatment for you other options will be suggested.
- The fee for this consultation is £75 and if two meetings are required it will be £100. This payment is paid directly to the therapist offering you this appointment.
location of current vacancies
Please contact our Clinical Services Officer if you would like to explore whether intensive treatment is appropriate for you.