- £5 a month could help towards a bpf student purchasing essential text books to support their studies
- £10 a month could provide one session of therapy for someone on a limited income
- £15 a month could contribute
- £20 a month could contribute towards a therapy session for a child in need a specialist therapist
- £25 a month could support transport costs for a student to attend a training seminar or compulsory clinical session
- £15 could support a bpf student with covering transport fees
- £20 could provide a free one-hour therapy session for someone in need
- £25 could contribute towards the cost of helping a bpf student attend a one-off training event
- £50 could cover up to three low-fee therapy sessions for someone in need of support
- £100 could provide up to six low-fee therapy sessions for someone on a low income
Donate to help more people have access to therapy
Now, more than ever, there is an essential need for high-quality therapists for lower fees, so people have access to the support that will really help them.
The British Psychotherapy Foundation has more than 600 training and qualified professional psychotherapists across the UK, who support more than 2,400 people a week. Clients are supported with their emotional and psychological challenges, which can range from anything: from addiction to trauma to anxiety.
bpf therapists run more than 345,600 client sessions a year. Our work makes a real difference to the wellbeing of clients, helping them live more fulfilling lives through therapy. We now want to expand our low fee therapy offering, run by our Clinical Services team, to help more people than ever before. Only through donations can we do this. All donations to the bpf go towards helping us expand these services through low-fee therapy sessions and training.
Other ways to support the bpf
There are different ways to be involved as a volunteer for the bpf.
To find out more about how you can help support out work, please contact us by emailing [email protected].